Membership Details and Benefits
Benefits of MCAC Membership:
1. Artist members may show and sell your work at the Art Center Gallery with no commission fees.
2. Artist & Business members receive a linked listing on the MCAC Website.
3. Artist members may reserve the Art Center for classes or other art-related activities.
4. All members receive advance notice and registration for classes and invitations to special events and previews
5. All members may participate in the annual meeting and vote for MCAC Board of Directors.
The Arts Council depends on the revenue generated through our membership drive to fund our programs and activities. Membership fees allow the Council to apply for matching funds through corporate and public grants. But, most importantly, membership gives you the opportunity to help the council in its mission to promote creativity and access to all the arts in Montgomery County.
Thanks to our current members for your support!
2018 MCAC Annual Membership Levels:
Individual/Artist Membership (Adult, 18 & over) $12
Family Membership (2 adults & their children under 18) $18
Friend of the Arts $50
Patron of the Arts $100
You can renew your membership by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the MCAC Art Center at any open event.
Thanks to Special "Art Angels"
Walt McQuie and Peter Merideth of Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts helped us with the paperwork to become a 501(c)3 corporation . This designation from the IRS will allow us to apply for grants and accept tax-deductible donations. Peter can be reached at www.groundupstl.com.
Jim Mills of Montgomery True Value provided a location to stage events at AutumnFest and Hometown Christmas. La Crosse Lumber provided building materials for the renovation of the Art Center.
The William Froelich Foundation provided grants which is helping MCAC create its new Art Center, file the IRS paperwork and stage the Grow Your Art event in May. MACAA has provided several Rural Initiative grants.
Montgomery City provides space at no charge for the Art Center. Jim Mills of Montgomery True Value provided a location to stage events at AutumnFest and Hometown Christmas. La Crosse Lumber provided building materials for the renovation of the Art Center.